At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career. As part of our team, you can share your inspiration and help our guests uncover hidden gems.
We are urgently in need of 2 Sales Manager (Real Estate) at Dubai,UAE.
Pay range: Starts at 6,000 AED.
Starting in: As soon as possible
Positions available: 2
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Benefits: Fully furnished 01 Bedroom apartment
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
• Familiarity with office software and phone systems.
• Computer literate.
• Great written and verbal communication skills.
• Positive & confident attitude.
• Professional and personal phone presence.
• Efficient, organized & a skilled multi-tasker.
• Valid UAE drivers license.
The main responsibility of real estate sales managers is to motivate their agents to close sales. Managers develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
After training, managers set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve. These goals are tracked through sales meetings that are conducted by the manager. During the meeting, sales managers discuss whether or not the sales team, as a whole, is meeting goals. If the goals are not met, sales managers offer advice and motivation. Sales managers may offer incentives and reward teams that reach their goals.