Position: Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Languages: English and Local
At Adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, Physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their Game.
The Core of our unique company culture is Confidence, Collaboration and Creativity.
We required a candidate that can drive and contribute to Warehouse & Logistics Operations business strategies by working with the Inbound/outbound warehouse personnel.
Perform receiving and putting away of inward shipments to locations to facilitate picking efficiency.
- Perform receiving and sorting of inward shipment from vendor.
- Perform putaway of inward shipment, and tallied and checked returns articles.
- Perform transfer of articles locations for seasonal change and maintenance of the Golden Zone and efficient picking plans.
- Perform sampling scale inspection check for inward shipment.
- Tally of returns form from Wholesale customers and Retails/Franchise stores against the returns documents (Return forms for eCom customers and returns authorization documents from WMS).
- Check returns for any irregularity or damages not stated on the return authorization documents.
- Sort out defective and prefect goods.
- Operate WMS system and manage shareholder platform to ensure validation/recording and inward/return shipment are posted.
- Coordinate with relevant parties for any return to be arrange back.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to communicate with team members and maintain good teamwork.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Relationship and Diversity Management.
- Analysis and Problem Solving.
- Learning and Self-Development.